Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Virtual Partner Account Manager
London (Contract) £50 - £60 / Hour
Virtual Partner Account Manager - London
Our client a leading global IT company are looking for Virtual Partner Account Manager to join their Virtual Sales enablement team based in UK. This is a field-based position and the role holder will be based in our client's Hounslow office initially. This role is offered on an on-going contract basis via Adecco (PAYE or limited), paid a competitive daily rate and is a full time position working Monday to Friday.
The Virtual Partner Account Manager will be responsible for retiring an overlay bookings goal across multiple segments from a defined list of Channel Partners. Drives product and service growth, enablement, compliance, partner capability investment & loyalty to our client. Manages the alignment, focus, motivation and single point of contact for the aligned partner.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of the Global Sales Incubation (GSI) team. The primary responsibilities for this position will be:
* Responsible for a dedicated group of our client's Partners in terms of achieving quarterly and annual sales goals.
* Drives engagment, owns forecast and opportunties and aligns with sales teams across the partner and our client.
* Develop territory & partner plans, prioritizes internal and external (virtual) resources & executes to exceed quota
* Maintain multiple Partner relationships by understanding their individual business challenges and utilizes programs, tools, systems & business processes effectively in order to meet objectives.
* Understand the competitive partner landscape environment and position our client's solutions accordingly
* Understand and position our client's accreditations, programs, promotions and initiatives to generate opportunity and ensure loyalty / market share.
* Understand partner strategy and tactics with an ability to align to changes in competitive, economic and market conditions.
* Developing partner capacity & capability to drive business outcomes for customers and capture market transitions
* Educates & supports partner in the optimization of channel programs.
* Ensure partner profitability by maximizing on strategy, programs, tools and resources
* Develop new business through joint marketing engagement, planning and execution
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
* Previous Sales Field experience who has worked has an account manager or sales/project management
* Similar IT industry (highly desired) or adjacent industry experience working with Partners/vendors.
* Experience in competitive environment
* Project management can be plus
* Outstanding work ethics
* Strong negotiation and closing skills
* Must be organized and self-motivated
* Good understanding of GSP, Video or NDS solutions (Desired but not required)
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.