A great opportunity for an experienced Senior Test Analyst has arisen for a Financial giant that keeps on expanding with exciting projects making it a great time to join.
The role requires an experienced tester with a proven track record of testing complex applications to complement the team. Reporting to the Head of Test you will be involved in ensuring software quality across a range of internal and external IT applications and websites. Responsible for functional testing activities ensuring applications work as expected and issues clearly reported through appropriate channels. The Role holder will work closely with project stakeholders, development and business/UAT teams to ensure test scope meets requirements resulting in quality software.
In return you will work in modern office with the company recently relocating to a new commercial estate, they offer a strong benefits package inc pension, life assurance and a 35 hour working week! You will also benefit from progressing your business acumen with the ability to lead projects.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Ideally be educated to graduate or equivalent level.
* ISEB/IQSTB Qualified (Foundation level upwards
* Minimum 4 years formal testing experience in a structured working environment.
* Strong C# and .NET testing experience
* Selenium experience
* BDD ideally Specflow
* A team player but also able to work independently using your initiative.
* Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Experience of working to a formal SDLC
For more information send through your cv for a discreet discussion regarding this excellent opportunity.