Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Cawthorne (Full Time, Permanent) £18,000 - £20,000 / Year
Compliance Administrator - Cawthorne, Barnsley
We are currently looking for Compliance Administrators in the Barnsley area.
Who is our client?
My client is an industry leading manufacturer of clay drainage products. With over 100 years of innovation, and a reputation for providing nothing but the best, they have cemented their place at the forefront of the construction market.
What skills are needed? Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages including word, excel, powerpoint, email and internet You will be a self-motivated individual capable of working on your own or as part of a team. Previous experience in a similar role
To support Production to ensure that we meet high standards of compliance to Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental requirements and to champion Continuous Improvements in the business.
All employees are also responsible for: The safety, wellbeing and development of yourself and others The quality of product and your work Your environmental impact and that of the operations for which you are responsible The security of the Company’s assets Meeting the requirements of the Naylor Charter in all your dealings
Health and Safety Carry out risk assessments for routine tasks along with other suitably competent colleagues Ensure work instructions (Safe Systems Of Work) are created up to date Ensure accidents are investigated and reported in line with Company policy and corrective actions are implemented Ensure Fatality Risk Checklist is up to date Be a H&S Champion and partake in committee meetings where required Monitor the safe use of equipment and the correct use of PPE Ensure control of contractors records and permit to work system is up to date Actively promote Near Miss reporting Liaise and co-operate with the NCW Assistant Production Manager (Safety) as and when required
2. Quality Assurance Develop Standard Operating Procedures in line with the Business Management Systems Audit, measure and report on Quality issues Liaise and co-operate with the Group Quality Manager as and when required.
3.Continuous Improvement Understand Business Improvement Techniques Champion Continuous Improvement Recommend changes to develop/ improve production processes, quality and products Conduct 5s Housekeeping, Overall Equipment Effectiveness and Failure Event Mode Analysis audits; maintain timely records and up to date notice board information Make effective use of Action Tracker Audit, measure and reports on CI progress Work closely with the Production Manager and Sales Office Manager to ensure accurate recording of stock Liaise and co-operate with the Group Continuous Improvement Manager as and when required
4. Environment Ensure our compliance with Local Authority environmental requirements such as Pollution Prevention & control Permitting Be a Green Champion and regularly engage with the Green Team Ensure that the operation engages fully with responsible recycling to achieve zero landfill Actively promote energy saving and C02 emission reduction Consider the environmental and energy impact of all of our activities and advise the Production Manager accordingly Audit, measure and report on environmental compliance Liaise and cooperate with the Group Energy and Sustainability Advisor as and when required
5. Maintain effective communication with your Line Manager
Liaise with your Line Manager on a regular basis, raising any key issues and major developments properly
6. HR Responsibilities Ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures Partake in the Employee Forum, proactively communicating with your constituency Identify training needs Liaise and cooperate with the Group HR Manager as and when required
7. Leadership Ensure compliance with rules and live up to the Naylor Charter Follow standard operating procedures Agree business/ personal objectives, KPI’s etc. with your Line Manager Ensure personal appearance is professional whilst suitable for working environment and situation at all times
8. Wellbeing Ensure energy, determination and work rate of oneself is at its utmost at all times Recognise the need to develop oneself; identify any personal training needs and participate in relevant training that the Company delivers Ensure wellbeing of oneself Promote a healthy work life balance Ensure steadiness under pressure
9. Information Technology Play an active role in developing the use of Information Technology Ensure knowledge of Microsoft packages including word, excel, powerpoint, email and internet
10. Adhoc Duties Any other duties, as determined by the job role and as requested by your Line Manager as and when required
We can give you!
An annual salary of £18k to £20K dependant on experience
If this sounds like you, please apply by hitting the apply now button or call us on (Apply online only).