Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Data Governance Consultant – MDM
City of london (Full Time, Permanent) £80,000 - £90,000 / Year (Bonus + Benefit Scheme)
Data Governance Consultant – MDM - City of London
Data Governance Consultant – MDM c. £85k - £90k benefits bonus
We are recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable and global organisation for a Data/Information Governance Consultant. As an experienced Data Governance Consultant, your main focus will be business side liaison with senior executives and board level stakeholders of this company’s clients to bolter integrity of projects.
The right candidate will need to have expert communication skills, written and oral, as well as impeccable attention to detail. Consultants considered will have a background in MDM (Master Data Management), and will also have exposure within the Data Management, Data Warehousing and Big Data/Analytics team
Key Experiences Sought:
• Information Governance (IG) experience
• Impeccable communication skills (verbal and written)
• Meeting facilitation and negotiation skills
• MDM (Master Data) Knowledge on multiple projects
• Prior technical knowledge of Data Architecture/ Data Modelling / Data Quality/ Information Lifecyle/ MDM /Meta Data Management/ Data Dictionaries
• Full SDLC experience in the MDM / Data Quality / Business space
• Knowledge of Data architecture design, ETL design, data mapping, data quality assessment, information governance
We are seeking a leader and skilled manager with a data background to support this section of the business. The business has identified an area of the business to improve, and this is an addition to an expanding global leading team.
Conversations sought from individuals who have perhaps held the following role titles: Information Governance Consultant, data Governance Consultant, Data Architect, Senior Data Architect, Data Consultant
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).