Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Senior Java Developer/Architect
Liverpool (Full Time, Permanent) £50,000 - £55,000 / Year (package)
Senior Java Developer/Architect - Liverpool
I am currently on the hunt for 2 Senior Java Developers/Architects as my key, Liverpool based client have an urgent requirement for a highly skilled professional. The company are an ambitious, internationally renowned business who have established themselves as one of the market leaders in their chosen industry and are in a state of continuous growth. hence the requirment for further staff members.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Achieving organization goals by defining, integrating, and upgrading a comprehensive architecture to support the Java back-end
- Guiding and mentor junior developers in developing code and workflow procedures, and conduct code reviews
- Performing general application development activities, including unit testing, code deployment to development environment and technical documentation
Essential skills & experience;
- Extensive professional experience developing in JAVA
- Be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with Restful Framework & SQL
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time
- Experience working with online gaming/gambling is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of Tomcat
The successful candidate can expect can expect to receive a salary of £50,000-£55,000 benefits package dependent on level of experience.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV to Adam Dolan at Capita IT Resourcing now by clicking the apply button below.
***PLEASE NOTE: This is an urgent requirement and so interviews will take place immediately for suitable applicants***
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.