Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Technical Lead - London - 75-85k
London (Full Time, Permanent)
Technical Lead - London - 75-85k - London
Mane Product & Technology are recruiting for a Technical Lead to join a world leading travel company based in central London. This is an exciting opportunity to join an exciting brand within the travel sector.
As a full stack Technical Lead you will do the following:
• Deliver high quality, responsive pages for, integrating where required with APIs and functional backend components
• Create highly transactional and scalable microservices to support our applications
• Develop the web front end of applications and write automated test code
• Refactor the core transactional pages as required
• Engage with all relevant team members to ensure the required quality is delivered from the BDD processes, meaning the acceptance criteria being developed against are also those being automated in the functional test packs
• Actively engage in and contribute to user story workshops, design clinics and other requirements elaboration/refinement sessions as part of a Scrum/Kanban development team
• Contribute to, and assist Solutions Architect with, technical solution design and architectural roadmap
• Ensure development team is developing solutions in accordance with Solutions Architect’s vision
• Mentor junior developers
As a Technical Lead you will have the following background:
• Experience with React.js & associated application architectures and libraries (e.g.Hapi, Express)
• Knowledge of, and experience working with, microservices architecture
• Node.js / npm, and associated build tools (Yarn, Webpack, Babel, etc.)
• REST/Graphql API design
• Principles and practices of SSR/Isomorphic apps
• HTML5 / CSS3 / SASS/BEM
• An understanding of the principles of design, UI, and user experience.
• Has experience delivering cross-browser responsive websites/apps
• Has experience with Scrum and/or Kanban, user stories and iterative development
• Unit testing / Integration testing / BDD / TDD
• Can write high quality secure code
• Use of SCM systems such as git and Github
• Cloud hosting experience on AWS, Heroku and Knowledge of CI principles
• Experience of working on high traffic ecommerce websites
• Experience of mobile app development for IOS and android, particularly React Native.
• Active contributor to open source projects
• Experience of CI tools such as CircleCI, Jenkins