Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Supplier Assurance Manager
North west (Full Time, Permanent) £45,000 - £55,000 / Year
Supplier Assurance Manager - North West
A leading global financial services organisation is currently looking for a number of Supplier Assurance Managers to join their organisation. These roles can be based in Cheshire; Manchester or Northamptonshire.
Accountable for ensuring there is appropriate visibility, transparency & insight into the operational risks in relation to suppliers and the measures required to mitigate these.
- Delivering supplier assurance services in line with policies, standards & target operating model
- Drive proactive remediation and action with suppliers
- Provide management information in support of the governance and operating model
- Build relationships with stakeholders and the supplier relationship team
- Track, review and report on the management of supplier risk through the UK and Europe
- Analyse data
- Conducting onsite supplier reviews for significantly important 3rd party suppliers (both pre-contract and for the existing supplier base)
- Experience within technology operations, functions, controls, emerging trends
- Worked in an assurance, audit, risk, operations or control function/role
- Understanding of risk management frameworks
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective time management
- Self sufficient and self motivated
- Professional risk management qualification
- Worked in financial services/banking/consultancy
- Understanding of regulatory environments
- Experience of dealing directly with suppliers
Please note: This role will require 2 or 3 nights away a month but the business promotes very flexible working.
Applications welcome from people with a Supplier Assurance; Supplier Relationship; Audit; Risk; Compliance; Vendor; Supply Chain; Analyst; Operations; Supplier development background.
If interested please click to apply or contact Hannah directly for further information.